1. Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
  還是留著好, 解剖的時候會用到。
2. "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness."
  黑暗之神呀, 接受我們的獻祭吧。
3. Bo! Bo! Come back with that. Bad dog!
  喂喂! 那玩意兒不能咬走。你這隻賤狗!。
4. Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
  等一下, 如果這是脾臟, 那個是什麼?。
5. Hand me that... uh... that uh... that thingy there.
  給我...呃...叫什麼來著...反正就是那邊那個。
6. Oh no! Where's my Rolex.
  喔不! 我的勞力士錶呢?
7. Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived from 500 ml of this stuff before?
  糟糕! 嘿, 你看過有人流了 500cc 這玩意兒還不死的嗎?
8. There go the lights again?
  燈又熄了?
9. "Ya know, there's big money in kidneys? and this guy's got two of 'em."
  你知道腎臟可以賣很多錢嗎? 這傢伙剛好有兩個。
10. Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
  大家讓開! 我隱形眼鏡掉了!
11. Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing off my concentration.
  能不能讓那玩意兒別再跳了? 我都不能專心。
12. What's this doing here?
  這玩意兒在這兒幹嘛?
13. I hate it when they're missing stuff in here.
  我最恨他們老是把東西忘在裡面。
14. That's cool. Now can you make his leg twitch by pressing that one?!
  酷! 你再試試壓壓那一顆, 看他腳會不會抽動。
15. Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.
  好吧各位, 我們大家都可以來試驗看看。
16. Sterile schmerile. The floor's clean, right?
  消毒消毒。地板很乾淨對吧?
17. OK, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature.
  好, 從這個角度再照一張。還真沒見過這麼詭異的玩意兒。
18. This patient has already had some kids, am I correct?
  病人已經有小孩了對嗎?
19. Nurse, did this patient sign an organ donation card?
  護士, 病人簽過器官捐贈卡了嗎?
20. Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.
  別擔心, 我想應該夠利的
21. What do you mean "You want a divorce?!?"
  什麼叫做 "你要跟我離婚"?
22. FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out!
  失火啦! 失火啦! 大家快出去!
23. Oh no! Page 47 of the manual is missing!
  喔, 不! 手冊第 47 頁不見了!
--

作者 KoShiyen (http://0rz.net/e70jv) 看板 joke
標題 [英文笑話] 手術時最不想聽到的對話
時間 Wed Sep 7 09:11:40 2005
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Baron.K.C. 的頭像
    Baron.K.C.

    The Lost ShangriLa - Le ciel bleu profond - Keep Walking, Traveler25

    Baron.K.C. 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()